Monday 21 December 2009

& Meanwhile the Sheriff

is also John Brown (not the same), as we all know very well.

& yes, I have only heard Clapton sing that one.

I don't care much for either the song, or for the dead Sheriff (killer identified), or the dead deputy (killer not necessarily clearly identified). But we did have some good moments in our long forgotten college-hood listening to Clapton tell us about his badge and momma and the dead Sheriff called John Brown who always hated him.

After I wrote my last post, I was thinking for a long while that the name sounded awfully familiar. Knowing me, it could not have been any real person who achieved anything because, you know, of my disconnect with reality and humanity. It clicked fairly immediately, don't fear, just did not have the time to remind you, my loyal readers, about it.

Next on Davey Moore, for sure.

1 comment:

Choxbox said...

where you are? saw my txt?