Tuesday 3 August 2010

Hark Back At An Old Post

It was a long time ago

But I can (sort of) do the backstroke. Not well. Not in a coherent manner. Maybe I will get there! And I definitely am where I intended to with the whole backstroke statement back in 2007.

And I climbed a tree - in Germany - in front of a most statuesque looking palace, no less.

We played soccer this year. I wore my ankle braces. I did not die. I did not touch the ball much, but it was a match! It was fun! And then I played another game after just because we all had so much energy. I can play again next year!

no beedis yet. no purple autos yet (now even the Mumbai autos are back to their boring black anyway).

9 comments:

Perakath said...

What colour were they earlier?

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

all kinds of funky colours. purple, pink, green, like that. it was awesome, especially in the monsoons.

Perakath said...

But why?

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

i know! the coloured ones were much better. especially with the rain and all.

Perakath said...

No... why were they multicolored??

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

i dont know! it was nice though!

dipali said...

I love your list. I can just about do a backstroke, though I tend to float:)

Bannu said...

Done beedi, at the age of somewhere in between 10-12!

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

Bannu! Of course you would have!!
Dipali, yeah, likewise. I float and I flap and then slowly sink.
Pipa, that one looks especially scary (Oryza near Boat Club). You must tell me all about it.